- - 11S14, A15, A19 and G50 Light Bulbs (medium base)
- - C7 & C9 Christmas Light Bulbs
- - C7 Light Strings and Spools
- - C9 Light Strings and Spools
- - Commercial Grade Patio Light String, INTERMEDIATE base sockets
- - Commercial Grade Patio Light String, MEDIUM base sockets
- - Floralytes and Submersible Floralytes by Acolyte
- - Globe Party Lights, Pre-Assembled Globe Light Sets
- - Globe Party Lights, Replacement Bulbs (G30, G40, G50)
- - Icicle Lights
- - LED C7, LED C9, LED G30 and LED G40 Christmas Lights
- - LED S14 Sign Bulbs and LED G50 Bulbs (E27 medium base)
- - LED String Lights
- - Mini Lights
- - Mounting & Installation Clips
- - Net Lights
- - Party Light Bulbs
- - Party Lights and Wedding Lights
- - Plugs, Sockets and Accessories
- - Sign Bulbs
- - T3 and T5.5 Bulbs
We accept these
- Commercial Grade Patio Light String, INTERMEDIATE base sockets
Left: G50 2-inch bulbs Right: G40 1-1/2 inch bulbs
These popular outdoor string lights and patio light strings are ideal for landscape lighting for backyards, parks, cafes and wedding tents.
These patio string lights have 16 gauge wire, intermediate base (also referred to as C9 or E17) sockets and spacing of 15 inches between sockets.
PVC encapsulated sockets are resistant to UV sunlight exposure.
Soft socket lips are designed to ensure a tight weather-resistant seal around the bulbs.
These string lights are designed for both indoor (interior) and outdoor (exterior) use. Most of our customers use these products for outdoor landscape lighting.
The 100 ft. patio light string comes with a male power plug; power plug for the 330 ft. light string must be purchased separately. We recommend the UL listed 15 Amp rubber plugs.
Wattage Capacity: The recommended maximum run per circuit for these light strings is approximately 960 Watts; limit of 10W per socket. This means that for a continuous length of light string, the maximum wattage running through should be 960 Watts or less. Be sure to only use the recommended 7 Watt or 10 Watt lamps. The 330 ft light string cannot be used in its entirety - if you use 7W lights, the maximum length would be 220 feet (175 sockets); if you use 10W lights, the maximum length would be 150 feet (125 sockets).
Please note that these light strings are not designed to be end-to-end connectable.
Light bulbs sold separately.
Order minimum: $35
Shop with confidence!
Click on the icon below
for details on our