- - 11S14, A15, A19 and G50 Light Bulbs (medium base)
- - Battery Operated LED Light Strings
- - C7 & C9 Christmas Light Bulbs
- - C7 Light Strings and Spools
- - C9 Light Strings and Spools
- - Commercial Grade Patio Light String, INTERMEDIATE base sockets
- - Commercial Grade Patio Light String, MEDIUM base sockets
- - Floralytes and Submersible Floralytes by Acolyte
- - Globe Party Lights, Pre-Assembled Globe Light Sets
- - Globe Party Lights, Replacement Bulbs (G30, G40, G50)
- - Icicle Lights
- - LED C7, LED C9, LED G30 and LED G40 Christmas Lights
- - LED S14 Sign Bulbs and LED G50 Bulbs (E27 medium base)
- - LED String Lights
- - Mini Lights
- - Mounting & Installation Clips
- - Net Lights
- - Party Light Bulbs
- - Party Lights and Wedding Lights
- - Plugs, Sockets and Accessories
- - Sign Bulbs
- - T3 and T5.5 Bulbs
We accept these
- Globe Party String Lights & Globe Lights (G30, G40, G50)
Sizes available for Globe Party Lights:
G30 globe lights (1-1/4 inch dia)
G40 globe lights (1-1/2 inch dia)
G50 globe lights (2 inch dia)
Socket Base Size:
Candelabra (E-12, 12mm dia, approx 1/2 inch)
Intermediate (E-17, 15mm dia, approx 2/3 inch)
Cord (Wire) Color:
Globe party string lights are UL listed for indoor and outdoor use.
Globe party lights are ideal for decorating parties, weddings and tent events. The shape of the globe bulb is unique, in that it is almost a perfect globe instead of the traditional pear-shaped party light bulbs.
These globe light sets can be connected up to 3 globe light strings together, making them easy to string up in a residential room or in a public banquet hall.
Globe party string lights with white cord and pearl white bulbs are popularly used as wedding lights. Also try decorating weddings and other distinguished events with the white cord/clear bulb string lights.
The pearl white bulbs have a pearly sheen to their color, and give them a more distinguished look compared to the traditional flat white color. Similarly, the satin multi bulbs also have a shiny finish, which differentiates them from bulbs that ordinarily have a "flat" (non-shiny) finish.
All light string sets have a candelabra (E12) socket base, also referred to as C7 base. (When purchasing replacement bulbs, please make sure they have a candelabra base.)
Order minimum: $35
Shop with confidence!
Click on the icon below
for details on our