· LED C7 and LED C9 Christmas bulbs have become an important part of residential and commercial Christmas light decorations.
· Constructed of durable, high-impact plastic, LED bulbs are break-resistant and weather-resistant.
· LED lights also provide a more vivid, bright color compared to traditional incandescent C7 and C9 light bulbs.
· LED C7 and LED C9 bulbs have the same base size as incandescent C7 and C9 bulbs (candelabra E12 base and intermediate E17 base, respectively). G30 bulbs have intermediate base.
· They may be used with existing C7 or C9 light stringers you already own.
· These LED Christmas lights also consume less than 10% of electricity consumption compared to traditional incandscent lighting.
· These bulbs are rated at 0.35 Watt (C7) or 0.49 Watt (C9, G30) per bulb (compared to 5 or 7 Watts of traditional bulbs).